Becoming Gorgeous: Beauty Tips to Little Mo, My Younger Self
- Don’t sleep on your face young lady. Not only does it cause face lines and wrinkles, but it causes blood to rush, giving the appearance of a swollen/bloated face in the a.m.
- Don’t crack your knuckles so much, although it feels good, it’s probably one of the reasons your hands are so big. You’ve been warned about this plenty…tis tis.
- Do put on the full armor of God by memorizing a Bible verse daily. God’s light is a natural radiance.
- Don’t ever, ever sleep in makeup. It’s more important to wash your face at night when the body rejuvenates itself, than in the morning. In the a.m., a simple splash of water is good.
- When drying your face, don’t pull and rub. Simply pat dry.
- At night, do polish your face and massage your hands with Aquaphor. It’ll maintain soft skin.
- Do keep your hair moisturized with a water based moisturizer. Then, seal it with oil. Dry hair breaks like dry skin cracks
- Do continue to exercise and floss regularly.
- Do practice eating plenty leafy greens and raw veggies. How you nourish your body from the inside is more important than what you put on it. Ultimately, what you feed yourself will manifest on the outside.
- Do get enough sleep. You need at least 7 hours.
- Do be who you are little Mo. You have permission!
Leave a comment! Share how you become gorgeous by posting a beauty tip.
Be Good. Look Good. Do Better!