Beautiful hands increases a lady’s feminine allure. To make my hands more beautiful, I like to keep them well manicured. Nail polish protects my nails and helps them to retain length by reducing split nails, cracks, and chips.Although I couldn’t wear nail polish until I was about 13 or so (even then my mother limited my allowable color palette), my love of nail polish started young. I officially started getting my nails did ( yep, I gotta em “did”) when I was 15.
I got my first job when I was 15; so, I could afford to get’em did. When I started gettin’em did, I thought I was the ish. It was such a treat! I felt prettier, more feminine, and I felt like I was coming into my womanhood. At that time, mom couldn’t tell me nothing..jk/jk. I kid I kid.
Now, after years of polish chipping within hours of gettin’em did, I’ve finally found a method that increases my feminine allure, no chip manicures. With this method, my manicures last 7 days. For real!
- First, start with a clean canvas. Prep your nails by using acetone to remove nail polish & oils from the nail bed. Shape nails and push back cuticles. Pushing cuticles makes the nail bed appear longer.
- Apply 2 coats of your favorite base coat. I like Orly Orlon Basecoat. Be sure to wrap the nail by sweeping a lil polish under the nail. Wrap the nail with each polish coat you apply.
- Apply 1 coat of your nail polish color.
- Now, I make a sandwich. Apply 1 coat of Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat.
- Next, apply 1 more coat of your nail polish color. Wrap the nail.
- Apply 1 more coat of Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat.
- Clean up your nails by removing nail polish from cuticles. Click here for a quick tutorial.
- Lastly, apply top coat. I find that Poshe is the best compared to the others. It’s the fastest drying. When I use it at night, I don’t wake up with prints on my nails.
- For extra last, after the second day, I re-apply both Revlon Top coat and Poshe. This is a MUST!!!!
Be good. Look Good. Do Better!
It's free! Plus, I won't attack your inbox. That means no spam!
I respect your email privacy.